Re: [Gimp-developer] Building and Compiling gimp under Windows

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 8:44 PM, Hashem Zavvari wrote:
Hi gimp masters,

I'm new in hacking the gimp. I spend a couple of days to get detail
information about modifying gimp program and customizing it as windows
application for my project, since it is a great and useful open source
image manipulation ever.
I googleing and wiki.gimp to begin this job, but I don't see any proper
detail guidance and enough resources for hacking.

It's hard to say what you consider proper :)

I'm guessing you've been at
http://wiki.gimp.org/wiki/Hacking:Building/Windows and read both
http://lightningismyname.blogspot.ru/p/compiling-gimp.html and
http://partha.com/articles/buildinggimp.html ?