Re: [Gimp-developer] Pencil - Tool Options and Hardness

On Wednesday 22 June 2016 18:28:45 C R wrote:

[...]

Already answered this before. "We" is the community. The community is made
of everyone involved in the GIMP project who can act to improve it. So if
we as a community decide it's worth changing, then we can change it. I
mean, that's usually the point the point of the developer mailing list, no?

There seems to be a misunderstanding of how this software works. The
"community" (whoever that might include) can decide whatever it wants, but
this is not a democracy, so the real decision is made by others. Mostly mitch.
Who seems to stay away from all the bike shedding on this list more and more.

[...]

Tobias