Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image/Color Management option

Gez <listas ohweb com ar> wrote:

...GIMP doesn't provide the tools for editing such maps...

Maybe I'm simply not understanding. Typically these kinds of maps get edited
with color curves, layer blending modes (straight-forward mathematical ones
like multiply, add, and subtract are most intuitive), and painting. How does
GIMP not provide these tools?

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here. If you could explain what you
mean, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks.

  -Jason