Re: [Gimp-developer] Cannot move a node in a contour in 2.9.3

Hi,

On  26.1.2016 at 8:05 AM Alexander Rabtchevich wrote:
My bad, it is Paths tool. The nodes really can be moved in the design
mode, but not in the edit mode. It is a bug.

I understand that it looks a bit inconvenient from your point of view,
but it's not a bug.
Please look at the documentation:
http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/gimp-tool-path.html

The tool works as described and there is no specification
ruling it otherwise. If you often move nodes around, then
it's more suitable to stay in Design mode and press Ctrl/Cmd
or Alt to edit or move the path.

Greetings

Sven