Re: [Gimp-developer] Cannot move a node in a contour in 2.9.3

Hi,

thank you, Alexander, for trying to be more precise.
I don't know a contour tool, but guess you mean the Paths tool
and face a similar behavior here.
My solution for you is to enter the Design mode.
You can drag the nodes around there as you desire.

To me it looks like you re-translated the texts back to English.
Sometimes I make the same mistake. To avoid confusion please
switch to the English language before reporting messages in public.
You find in the Preferences dialog in the Interface panel.

Greetings

Sven