Re: [Gimp-developer] Toolbar For Common Actions

On 25.01.16 at 8:23 PM Sven Claussner wrote

I'm not sure whether this idea would make it to the roadmap.

A discussion in our IRC channel #gimp clarified that this is
very probably not going to happen.
In 2008 we already had such a discussion and our former
user interaction architect voted against it, see
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.gimp.devel/13881

For the time being I suggest the keyboard shortcut solution as mentioned
above. Here you find keys and mouse quick references to memorize the
shortcuts: http://docs.gimp.org/

So, this is our solution.

Greetings

Sven