Re: [Gimp-developer] Image viewer for openexr and floating point tiff file formats, and maybe even XCF?

On Thu, 2015-12-31 at 21:30 -0500, Elle Stone wrote:

Does the gnome file manager show thumbnails for GIMP 2.9 XCF files?

No - it tries to but they come out looking like glitch-art. But png is
broken for me right now too, probably because I'm in the middle of an
upgrade.

The 2.8 xcf files work, although right now not xcf.gz files.

Liam