Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP can't find libmypaint-gegl

I went ahead and created a pull request (PR) addressing the portable
vagrant environment.  I created the PR so anybody can comment or give
feedback.

https://github.com/samrocketman/vagrant-gimp/pull/11

For one reason or another, the latest GEGL master is failing to build which
I noted a workaround in the PR description.

Additionally, I've created a libmypaint-master job on the build server -
https://build.gimp.org/job/libmypaint-master/

I made updates to the gimp-master job but I'm still having difficulties
getting it to correctly build.