Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.9.x AppImage for testing

Hi everybody!

I have prepared a new version of the GIMP+gmic+PhF appimage package, which can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrpvmc1u5ngcnuw/gimp-2.9.5.glibc2.15-x86_64-20160807.AppImage?dl=0

The main improvements with respect to the first version are the following:

* the gimp configuration directory is now set to ~/.config/GIMP-AppImage
* some bugs on the photoflow side have been fixed
* photoflow is now used as the default RAW loading plug-in.
* the G'MIC film emulation LUTs are now included by default in the AppImage, and can be used out-of-the-box

As a side note, it would be great to have a mechanism to choose the preferred RAW loading plug-in, for
example an interface to enable/disable individual plug-ins… at the moment we have a choice between UFraw,
PhotoFlow and Darktable, but the latter one always takes priority when Darktable in installed on the system.

I’m open for any kind of feedback. Thanks!