Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.9.x AppImage for testing

Hi there!

Do you think it would make sense and/or be better to have the appimage configuration in a directory different
from the default $HOME/.config/GIMP/2.9?

For example $HOME/.config/GIMP-AppImage/2.9

There is currently a bug in the way the configuration directory is searched, but while I fix the bug I would
like to see if a non-default directory would be better...

Thanks!