Re: [Gimp-developer] How to transfer the darktable plug-in processed raw file to GIMP

Am Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 10:51:39 schrieb Elle Stone:
Upon attempting to open my sample CR2 file from within GIMP (updated
this morning) using the darktable plug-in, darktable does indeed open
the raw file in the usual darktable window.

However it's not obvious (at least not to me) how to then persuade
darktable to transfer the processed raw file from darktable back to GIMP.

Closing the darktable window does immediately transfer the processed raw
file back to GIMP.

Is there a more "official" way to transfer the darktable-processed raw
file from darktable to GIMP?

No, that's how it's supposed to work: close darktable and wait for it to
export the file that GIMP then opens.

Best,
Elle

Tobias