Re: [Gimp-developer] darktable linear Rec709 doesn't match GIMP linear sRGB

Am Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 10:55:14 schrieb Elle Stone:
The darktable plug-in linear Rec 709 chromaticities don't match the GIMP
built-in sRGB chromaticities.

Thanks for bringing that up, I changed the sRGB profile a while ago but somehow
forgot the others. I pushed a change to create profiles that match your sample
set. Could you please have a look at them [0]?

[...]

Best,
Elle

Tobias