Re: [Gimp-developer] Text Editor Popup/Overlay Dialog

Jake Blank wrote
The overlay-ed Text Editor in Gimp 2.8+ is extremely annoying - how can I
choose a proper font if I can't see my image?! afaik there's no way to
disable it :/

Please tell me I'm wrong!

Just to add a little support.

No doubt a very useful facility (I can think of several times when i had
wished it existed) but the fact I cannot clearly see the image above where
I'm entering text is a significant frustration and annoyance.

Need to be able to move or hide the popup.