Re: [Gimp-developer] SGO to WGO Transition

Sorry, this was a double post, didn't realize I'd already sent the other post on the same topic.

On 11/23/2015 02:13 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
On 11/23/2015 11:06 AM, Pat David wrote:
I have scripting turned off and the top navigation header renders just
fine.  So I cannot replicate this.  Could you please elaborate on what
you are doing to trigger this behavior, and verify that it is correct?

Hmm, until today I never saw the navigation header across the top of the
page.

In one browser today the navigation header on the home page didn't show
up until I reloaded the page. But in all the other browsers all the
pages had the navigation header. So you are right, whatever was causing
the header to not show up, it wasn't a blocked script.