Re: [Gimp-developer] Sketchfab integration

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Corentin Metgy wrote:
Hi Gimp team,

We are building Sketchfab, a platform to publish interactive 3D models
anywhere online, a sort of YouTube for 3D content. We recently got
integrated into Facebook so anyone can share 3D content in the newsfeed.
Here is an example with HTC.
<https://www.facebook.com/HTC/posts/10153739024758084>

We are the fastest growing 3D repository with 1k+ daily uploads and 300k+
total models. We integrate with 3D content creation tools like Photoshop,
Blender, Modo... to let their users publish their creations online, in one
click from their software.

Hi Corentin,

Unlike Photoshop, GIMP has no tools to work on 3D content. I'm afraid
that your proposal, while absolutely welcome, is slightly irrelevant
in case of this software project.

Alex