[Gimp-developer] Sketchfab integration

Hi Gimp team,

We are building Sketchfab, a platform to publish interactive 3D models
anywhere online, a sort of YouTube for 3D content. We recently got
integrated into Facebook so anyone can share 3D content in the newsfeed.
Here is an example with HTC.
<https://www.facebook.com/HTC/posts/10153739024758084>

We are the fastest growing 3D repository with 1k+ daily uploads and 300k+
total models. We integrate with 3D content creation tools like Photoshop,
Blender, Modo... to let their users publish their creations online, in one
click from their software.

I woud like to explore a similar collaboration with you. We have an API
<https://sketchfab.com/developers> that makes it very easy to implement.

Any good time to discuss it?

Best,
Corentin