Re: [Gimp-developer] why I can't repeat this command?

Hi Marco  -

What I like to do in cases like this is to enable
preferences->inbterface->Dynamic Keyboard shortcuts ,  (actually I
keep this always on), and assign a temporary shortcut to the action at
hand (in this case, shrink selection). ot having the overhead of going
through the "keyboard shortcut efitor" for doing things like this
really makes a difference. Try it.