Re: [Gimp-developer] Useability enhancement request: unified/expanded file export dialog

Am 13.03.2015 um 14:28 schrieb Elle Stone:

(*) in the "belt-cum-suspenders" series, shouldn't Gimp issue a warning
when saving an image if it detects that the image has been scaled
down/cropped? This is another case of potential accidental loss of data.
**ducks for cover**

Please not! unless there is a way to permanently dismiss the warning.

Um... I just want to make sure whether both of you have ideas of how
this can work in a fully geglified GIMP - the thread gives me the
impression that you aren't really there yet.

For example, a scale or crop would be an additional gegl op in the tree
- and if this turn out to be unsuitable, then the values for the scale
or the crop area can be changed, or this op be discarded.

--
Regards,
Michael