Re: [Gimp-developer] handle transform tool

On Sun, 2015-03-08 at 17:11 -0400, Elle Stone wrote:
On 03/08/2015 11:34 AM, Michael Natterer wrote:
So now we have some new code, in the playground, so that it will
be off by default in a stable release.

A somewhat off-topic question:

I have the n-point deformation and handle transform checked in the
playground and I restarted GIMP. But I can't find either of them
anywhere in the GIMP menu.

How do you access the playground tools and options?

They are not in the menu because it requires quite some hacking
to make menu entries configurable like that (significant amounts
of weird code, not worth the effort for experiments).

Playground tools are only available from the toolbox.

Regards,
Mitch