Re: [Gimp-developer] Due diligence: Permission for usage of GIMP

On 6/21/2015 4:13 PM, C R wrote:

Although permission is not needed, I'd love to hear more about the project and how GIMP will be used in it. I'm always interested in seeing what companies use GIMP for.

C,

Thanks for your reply. We will not be specifically using GIMP in any major capacity, ourselves. Instead, we may be promoting the use of GIMP on our platform. We are primarily a computer hardware company. Within the next few months, we will start shipping a system running PC-BSD. We're compiling lists of popular open source software that can compete with (or beat out) the well known proprietary packages that're the current standards in the Windows world. We plan on advocating the usage of them on our platform.

--
Regards,

Apollo D. Sharpe, Sr.
Iron Rook Computing, LLC