Re: [Gimp-developer] Testers requested for our new Mac OS X DMG release!,

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Partha Bagchi wrote:
Hi Alex,

While I am not against your policy, this is first I am hearing about
this agreement. Of course this may have been a verbal agreement within
the team.

Most team discussions take place on IRC.

Anyway, I am happy to provide any information the team needs about my builds.

Excellent :)

Note that I provide my builds as a community service without asking
for any remuneration whatsoever in return.

Of course :)

Alex