Re: [Gimp-developer] OSX - solution

No, you don't need to do that. The language black magic is not involved.

I use a script to launch Gimp and make all the libraries available.
The script is inspired by Simone's 2.6.x script and modified for my
builds.

So, I set the language in the script and you all set. The script
obviously creates a local environment and so it does not interfere
with the User Interface language.

Without the language setting, GTK will set the locale to "C" and Gimp
will not be able to change it. With a language setting, GTK is happy
and Gimp is happy.

Sven, no, I didn't use commit. I know what you did there but I don't
think it's necessary.

Thanks,
Partha