Re: [Gimp-developer] OSX - solution

On  21.9.2014 at 2:22 PM Michael Bauer wrote:
Ok, good news, between the indomitable Partha and myself (mostly Partha,
I was just testing), we managed to identify the problem and Partha was
able to fix it and provide a working build.

Fault finding eventually got us to running

After running

$ export LC_ALL="de_DE.UTF-8
$ cd /ApplicationS/Gimp-2.8.app/Contents/MacOS
$ ./gimp-bin

This means to have to set the language outside GIMP in a terminal
window and seems to partially bring back the language black magic
we removed from the build because it was unmaintainable.
Partha, did you also try commit ef0ef921b8dcb49ee82acba6540b69e6617c65d9
I presented in my message from 14.09.14 at 3:08 P.M.? It works for me
in an environment without access to the build prefix.

Kind regards

Sven