Re: [Gimp-developer] Brush size relative to canvas size

Hi Joao,
i understand your reservation, but wait a moment! ;)
Sometimes we are a bit off, because our work consumes us, without giving much in return, I know that
situations as well.
I made the experience that we have to experiment all the time to push our skills and develop a real maturity
in our work, even if nobody gives us a credit for it. Lets howl with the wolves, even louder !
(german-italian quote)

As for me, i'm really happy with the current configuration UI. I affirm that its true potential comes only
through if we use Gimp e-v-e-r-y day. OMGimp! :)

I have doubts however if your proposal would be the best way to have a
better UI, or if it is just a work around for the current behavior.

No patchwork, only a feature to improve brush features when working under time pressure. I could use the same
brush to paint a surface (zoomed out) and in the same time a detail (zoomed in)
Instead to fiddle around with units, maybe we could to use Brush dynamics ? Alternatives are welcome.