Re: [Gimp-developer] Brush size relative to canvas size

From: jo y venn gmail com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:19:26 +0200
To: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Brush size relative to canvas size

Instead to fiddle around with units, maybe we could to use Brush dynamics ? Alternatives are welcome.

That's an interesting alternative, though it doesn't make much sense to just map Zoom as an input to the
dynamics grid ... I don't imagine zoom being a useful value for anything other than brush size, and it's a
multiplicatively inverse relationship ... but perhaps on the Size output there can be an option to control
whether it is considered absolute or (screen) relative ....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com