Re: [Gimp-developer] Brush size relative to canvas size

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:49:25 -0200
From: gwidion gmail com
To: jo y venn gmail com
CC: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Brush size relative to canvas size

. . . Above all, just because Richard steped up with a proposed UI behavior
for th e proposed feature does not mean, in any way, it would be
"easy" to implement -  there would need to be hacks all way down to
how Units are implemented inside GIMP, and that could affect all code
using units - just to star with.

  js
 -><-

Which is why I put "easy" in quotation marks :)

It's easy from a -conceptual- standpoint, but in terms of the actual code changes required ... well, I can't
speak for that....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com