Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Time to fork BABL and GEGL

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Gez <listas ohweb com ar> wrote:
P.s.: If you think this discussion is a waste of your time and my time,
feel free to skip an answer. I don't think it's a waste of time at all,
it's developer/user interaction regarding important aspects of the tool.
Do you really think that discussing this is counterproductive?

Yes, I think that discussing this is counterproductive because it is
premature. If I had spent the time I spent responding to color-related
emails on coding this system instead, it would easily be working right
now. Then, we could be discussing the details of a system that
actually existed, instead of the details of a system that does not
exist, and if current rates of coding continue, will never exist.

You say I should stop responding, but it's hard to stop responding
when novels are being written about how wrong you are, but you believe
you are right. It's hard to stop responding when an article portraying
you as incompetent appears on hacker news. It's hard to stop
responding when you genuinely want people to understand.

  -- drawoc