Re: [Gimp-developer] urgent

Yes, you can. If you go to "Help" menu in GIMP (2.8), and click on "About",
then Click the "Licence"  it says you can use GIMP however you like under
the terms of the GNU GPL ver 3 or later.

Documentation is here, for your legal staff:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/#GPL

For a logo, however, I recommend using a program called "Inkscape", since
in general, you want a professional logo to be scalable vector format.

Inkscape is also FOSS software usable for commercial purposes under the GNU
GPL:

Get it from:
Inkscape.org

You can also use GIMP for the design, and then convert it to vector with
Inkscape, or with the help of a professional graphic designer, such as
myself (I use GIMP/Inkscape for all my professional logo work). :D

Good luck!

-C

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Anna Alia Algawam <alia algawam bgtour pl>