Re: [Gimp-developer] urgent

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Anna Alia Algawam wrote:

To Whom It May Concern,

Excuse me if I address it to the wrong person, which I probably do. I am
representing a tour operator company registered in Poland. We want to create our
logo via Glimp. We want to use it later wherever posible including all possible
means for commercial use. COuld you please confirm we are allowed to do so

You are allowed and, in fact, encouraged to do so :)

Alexandre