[Gimp-developer] Wee reminder about Gaelic in 2.10

Hiya

I don't know how the plans for 2.8.12 are progressing but I just thought I'd ask someone please make sure Scottish Gaelic (gd) gets added to the UI language menu in the settings?

Perhaps I'm over-cautious but on VLC they managed to 'forget' Gaelic in TWO releases and since few people have a Gaelic OS, relaying on the cursed force-locale thing wouldn't work either.

Cheers

Michael