Re: [Gimp-developer] Wee reminder about Gaelic in 2.10

On  18.5.2014 at 2:06 PM Michael Bauer wrote:

I don't know how the plans for 2.8.12 are progressing but I just thought
I'd ask someone please make sure Scottish Gaelic (gd) gets added to the
UI language menu in the settings?

Hi,

good news also for the Mac users:
I fixed the bug that GIMP only showed 'EN' and 'System language'
in the language selector list. It's currently in the 'osx-build'
branch which is planned to get merged back into GIMP 2.8 next days.
So, the Mac users will have the UI in their preferred language, too,
and Scottish Gaelic is among them.

Greetings,

Sven