Re: [Gimp-developer] Wee reminder about Gaelic in 2.10

Don't worry. Gaelic is already available in the UI in the development
branch of 2.8.

Here's a screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/LT64AtO.png

  -- drawoc

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Michael Bauer <fios akerbeltz org> wrote:
Hiya

I don't know how the plans for 2.8.12 are progressing but I just thought I'd
ask someone please make sure Scottish Gaelic (gd) gets added to the UI
language menu in the settings?

Perhaps I'm over-cautious but on VLC they managed to 'forget' Gaelic in TWO
releases and since few people have a Gaelic OS, relaying on the cursed
force-locale thing wouldn't work either.

Cheers

Michael