Re: [Gimp-developer] Blend Tool UI

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 2:53 PM, peter sikking wrote:

- make the control points big (30–50px diameter) and essentially
transparent; clearly mark the centre where the co-ordinate is.

A word of warning: this is going to be the next save/export
controversy. Designers are quite anal (pardon my Klatchian) about that
sort of thing. Inkscape used to be mocked for large on-canvas
controls, the team even made their size configurable in upcoming
v0.91, and the first thing I personally did is making controls one
step smaller. If that is possible to do, I would humbly suggest doing
a research, unless, of course, you have data on your hands that this
sort of large controls is exactly what end-users need (Hi-DPI displays
taken into consideration, of course).

Alex