Re: [Gimp-developer] Blend Tool UI

On 24/06/14 13:49, peter sikking wrote:
Michael Henning wrote:

Here are my general plans:

* I'd like to make the blend tool generally more interactive. By
this, I mean that after the user has created a gradient, they will be
presented with handles that they can use to modify the endpoints of
the gradient before committing their changes.
good plan. combine it with updating the colours of the
endpoints to make it truly adjustable to get it _right_

This would be updating the gradient while using it, but a gradient can be much more complicated than one color at each end. And what do you do with gradient colors that are not explicit but bound to FG/BG colors?