Re: [Gimp-developer] Changing order of placeholders

Then try this:

Tha a' phongalachd \"%3$s\" aig an dealbh \"%1$s\" (%2$d) ach tha
dùil ris a' phongalachd \"%4$s\"

I did, still getting

.po file does not pass 'msgfmt -vc'. Please correct the file and try again.

(where I am unsure if 3 and 4 are in the right order - I currently can't
even guess the drift of the sentence  :)
Hehe it does look a little alien, literally it goes

Is accuracy % at the picture % () but was expectation against accuracy %

Thanks for helping sort this!

Michael