Re: [Gimp-developer] Panoramas (was Gimp 2.8)

Partha Bagchi writes:
Akkana Peck used to have a panorama plugin called Pandora (
http://www.shallowsky.com/software/pandora/). I don't know if she is still
maintaining it.

I am still maintaining it (though Pandora hasn't changed in years)
but Pavel is right that it doesn't re-project, nor does it do any
automatic stitching. All it does is lay out images with a reasonable
overlap and layer masks so you can stitch them by hand.  For
complex panoramas, I use hugin, though I find it difficult
to use and wish there was something easier.

        ...Akkana