Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8

Robert,

Pandora does not reproject the images. You can try my plugin, if you are
brave enough:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/adjustforpanora/

or on:

http://registry.gimp.org/node/27788

Pavel

On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 08:48 -0500, Partha Bagchi wrote:
Akkana Peck used to have a panorama plugin called Pandora (
http://www.shallowsky.com/software/pandora/). I don't know if she is still
maintaining it.

Disclaimer: I have not used it and so can't verify if it works with current
Gimp versions.