Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Robert K. Tompsett wrote:
Am I missing something? I'm looking for a feature that is used in
Photoshop, and other photo editing software, something called
"Panorama", or "Stitching", where you take two overlaping photos, and
"stitch" them seamlessly together as one.
I've been looking for it in Gimp. Is that feather here under a different
term?

May I suggest that you use Hugin instead?

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/

Alexandre