Re: [Gimp-developer] Kickstarter

Von: "Alexander Varnin" <fenixk19 mail ru>

I understand, 30$ it is not so much. The idea is to collect money from
many people, not from one. I'm not so rich to finance full 1000$.

If you ready to do that for 1000$, maybe you can set this as goal for
this issue on its bountysource page? There is text field "I'd solve this
for".

I've used the noise on #gimp yesterday to spend some time around some FSF channels. Somone there is currently
launching a funding project that aims to enable developers to work fulltime on freee projects (software and
others), and uses a non-bounty distributed approach to financing.

Still trying to understand it fully, I'll provide more details when I have them.

--
Regards,
Michael