Re: [Gimp-developer] Kickstarter

25.02.2014 12:17, Alexandre Prokoudine пишет:
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Tom Curtis wrote:
To whom it may concern:

Please create a kickstarter to fund a "pro" payable version of Gimp to compete with Adobe's overpriced
software. The publicity alone would be worth the while.
This is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin
explaining... :)

I think it is better to use bountysource and like this to finance Gimp
development.

However, my attempt had not so much result:
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/1335023-wishing-for-history-brushhttps://www.bountysource.com/issues/1335023-wishing-for-history-brush

Maybe this money amount is not enough :)