Re: [Gimp-developer] Kickstarter

I understand what a history brush is, and it wouldn't be incredibly hard to
implement -- it basically is a clone tool that takes its source from a
point in the undo history.  But $30 is not motivating.  Perhaps $1000 would
be motivating.  This could also make a good GSOC project, if somebody was
willing to mentor it.

Bill