Re: [Gimp-developer] Jenkins tutorial

Hi Sven

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 06:03:35AM +0100, scl wrote:
Hi,

now that we have our continuous integration server
Jenkins for babl, GEGL and GIMP at an easy memorable address
(https://build.gimp.org) I'm going to write a tutorial
for developers and testers on how to use it.
Are there any particular questions you want to have
answered there?

It would be nice to have docs on how to setup such a Jenkins instance
(after the other tutorials are written).

* Many bits in GIMP's source code are like a reference for "how to do X"
  which other free software projects can use as examples. In the same
  way, "How to setup a Jenkins instance for GIMP" would help others
  setup one for their project too.

* Such docs would enable others to maintain/reconfigure the Jenkins
  instance when you are busy and unable to do so.

                Mukund