[Gimp-developer] Remove "you can drop dockable dialogs here" label?

I was wondering if it was possible to remove the "you can drop dockable
dialogs here" label from underneath the tool box? I found a way to remove
wilber from the top which I really do not like, I think Wilber should be at
the top.  once I found this I tried to remove the label but can not seem to
find a way to do this. If there is not I think you should really consider
removing it from GIMP. 1. it is an eye sore and looks like it is a mistake,
and 2. you removed the doc area borders from underneath the dialogs
assuming that users are smart enough to figure out how to doc dialogs
together. why not remove this text.
--
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to
live with him.

<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>