[Gimp-developer] Feature Request(if wrong way to ask, sorry)

I use Gimp for awhile and I simply love it. But I came to idea to repattern something on a picture (change
pattern of walls and floor) but as I found out I would need to create pattern as one huge image with right
sizes and then use built-in perspective tool to adjust it. Could you please think about adding something like
Perspective pattern tool? You would just select area with right perspective and then select fill this area
with... . As I said, if this is wrong way to do feature request or it's already doable I want to apologize
myself. I was googling as I could but haven't come to any solution.
--
Marek Lukáš