Re: [Gimp-developer] Current maintainers of GIMP

On 03.08.2014 20:51, scl wrote:

The DOAP file already contains Michael Schumacher as GIMP
maintainer.
Schumaml, would you agree if I also took you as maintainer
to AUTHORS, MAINTAINERS and the maintainers list on the website?

Not sure if I should be in AUTHORS, as there are no current
contributions of design or code by me in GIMP itself.

I think we even had some sort of semi-formal requirements for being
listed in either of those files at some point - does anyone remember,
was it contributions during the latest stable development cycle?

In our git repository the changes would affect GIMP master,
not 2.8. The changes on the website would happen asap.
If you have better ideas, then let me know.

Kind regards

Sven Claussner

[Git infrastructure changes]:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2014-August/msg00025.html