Re: [Gimp-developer] 32 bit bmp files again

To add again, The file that Paint saved, that it says is '24-bit' (but it
IS 20K in size like Gimp's 32 bit version) works, as a 32 bit file.  So the
trick is to figure out what Gimp did that produces bad 32 bit .bmp files.
Now I need to test the file that was output from Paint, and see if the
alpha channel is preserved.  Thanks for putting up with me.  Todd.