Re: [Gimp-developer] GSoC PSD Project Summary

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:24 AM, CirqueForge wrote:
Hello everyone. GSoC officially ended on Monday so I wanted to summarize
the list of things that I was able to do during the project:

1.) Documentation was updated to reflect updated specifications from Adobe
inside the plugin.
2.) Plugin was ported to use GEGL
3.) > 8 bit color depth PSD files support was added.

But only for loading? Is saving high bit depth PSD planned? Or does it
just work?

Also, thanks a lot for the report and all the work you did!

Alexandre