Re: [Gimp-developer] List of dependencies (versions and configuration options) for GIMP on Windows

On Sunday, September 22, 2013, 10:16:11, Jehan Pagès wrote:

Anyway the user says this was working fine on GIMP 2.8.4, but not on
GIMP 2.8.6. So I compiled GIMP master, GIMP 2.8.6, 2.8.4 and even
older versions. I also tried older versions of pango, freetype, etc.
Well I never was able to have this work on Windows.
Would you mind telling me exactly the list of dependencies included in
your builds, their versions and the configure options?

Uhh, that's a bit hard - I only build GIMP myself, and use binaries
from OpenSuSE build service
(http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/windows:/mingw:/) for all
dependencies (which I normally update before each build).

I've given up trying to manage dependencies myself a long time ago. I
use the following two scripts to get them automatically:
<http://eternallybored.org/misc/gimp/grab-stuff.sh>
<https://github.com/mkbosmans/download-mingw-rpm>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >