Re: [Gimp-developer] Documentation on color spaces

On 10/9/13, Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net> wrote:
On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 16:32 -0400, Elle Stone wrote:
 perhaps I should move the Guide out of the "temp"
folder (which is for temporary posts) and over to the "photography"
folder, with appropriate license information at the bottom and with
the reference to Gimp from git and Cairo in Figure 6 removed.
If you do that, please add a redirect, since the URL has now been posted
on a public list.

I put a CC-BY-SA license on the "Completely Painless Guide" and  moved
it to http://ninedegreesbelow.com/photography/xyz-rgb.html. Tomorrow
I'll remove the (not CC-BY-SA) copy at
http://ninedegreesbelow.com/temp/xyz-rgb.html and replace it with a
redirect link. (That "temp" folder has proven to be more trouble than
it's worth, so I'm replacing everything there with a redirect.)