Re: [Gimp-developer] Documentation on color spaces

Hi Elle,

On 09.10.2013 15:20, Elle Stone wrote:
The topic of Documentation came up recently. It occurred to me that
existing and future Gimp developers might find documentation on color
spaces and ICC profiles helpful. So I wrote up a "Completely Painless
Programmer's Guide to XYZ, RGB, ICC, xyY, and TRCs", which is posted
on my website at http://ninedegreesbelow.com/temp/xyz-rgb.html.
I am not a developer, but this is the best text I found about this stuff up to now. Very well written.

If my Guide seems useful to developers, I'll put the content under an
applicable license so it can be hosted elsewhere and modified by other
people.
Please do that! I'll make a video from it (well, parts of it, as usual with the books also.... ;-) )

Rolf
http://meetthegimp.org